Dr. Demetrios EconopoulyPodiatrist
- Speciality Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Degrees Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Experience 30 years of Experience
- Training Dr. Econopouly received his bachelor’s degree from Columbia University in New York City and his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Barry University in Miami, Florida.
- Work days Monday - Friday
Demetrios Econopouly, DPM, is a board-certified podiatrist specializing in foot and ankle surgery at Palisades Foot and Ankle in North Bergen, New Jersey.
Dr. Econopouly received his bachelor’s degree from Columbia University in New York City and his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Barry University in Miami, Florida. After a two-year podiatric surgical residency at Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center in Secaucus, New Jersey, Dr. Econopouly was accepted at the AO/ASIF Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship at Städtisches Klinikum with a rotation at Children’s Hospital in Karlsruhe, Germany.
When treating patients, Dr. Econopuly always exhausts conservative measures, including an emphasis on physical therapy. If surgery is necessary, patients can rely on his expertise from over 27 years in practice and successful results.
A resident of northern New Jersey, Dr. Econopouly has been in private practice since 1992. He has been the chief of podiatric surgery at Hackensack Meridian Health – Palisades for the past 10 years and the program director of their podiatric surgical residency program.